Want to Write for Us?
Got an idea to Get a Guest Post to contribute to Dr Sufis Parenting? Great! We are constantly on the lookout for great writers and I appreciate your interest if you want to write for us on pregnancy & parenting!!!
We Encourage Bloggers:
“At the bottom of each post we’ll show your 1-2-sentence bio, photo and links back to your website (yeah baby!) .”
Are You A Blogger & Want To Contribute Us On Pregnancy and parenting topics?
We love bloggers! We especially love finding new ways to get their work seen by a bigger audience.
Do you like to see your work featured on Dr Sufis Parenting?
Wonderful, so would we! We’re always looking for exceptionally relatable parenting, schooling, health, and relationship material our mom audience could enjoy.
And you also don’t have to be an expert blogger to submit a guest post on Dr Sufis Parenting.
As a parent, you are a”pro” in our novels. Your unique insights can benefit other mothers and families which are dealing with the very same issues you are.
We wish to share on your experience, and give your voice a platform to be noticed.
We especially like hearing your real life birth stories, so we can discuss them with other moms-to-be!
In short, we’re searching for humorous, honest, smart, creative parents with strong writing and grammar skills which have a tale to tell.
We want to hear from you too! Publish and promote your original thoughts, insights, suggestions, and tips. You have the passion, experience, and abilities — we have got the platform to get your voice heard.
Assist the community. Create an impact. Inspire and notify. Submit an article on Dr Sufis Parenting today!
What We’re Searching For In Our Contributors:
Our assignment at Dr Sufis Parenting would be to be an engaging online resource for new and expectant parents featuring advice, advice, and pointers to help keep your pregnancy fun.
That said, we’re currently searching for funny or emotionally provocative posts about pregnancy and being a parent.
Have a poke around the blog to have an awareness of the tone and topics of guest posts we generally accept.
Topics We Cover:
New born care
Product Reviews ( We Can Put Your Affiliate Link Into Post)
What We Are NOT Looking For:
1) Freelance authors that write custom content in exchange for payment.
2) Straight-up birth stories which read like journal entries
3) Please write with a serious mindset and write what you know.
4) Please, must be original. The pieces you provide have to be unique to Check Pregnancy and make sure that have not been posted on any other websites.
5) The article should be at least 1,500 words.
6) Images can be inserted. Remember that you must either own the copyright to your images you submit on your posts or charge the image resources.
7) Images need to no bigger than 1200px x 800 px in diameter if you would like it as featured image.
8) Please provide source (include the link), if you mention a statistic or study on your own piece.
Please, make sure the specifics of you and your blog/ site was contained.
9) Guest posts and articles submitted by contributors will be considered for publication by Dr Sufis Parenting’s editorial staff. While we do not offer financial reimbursement for submitted guest posts and donations, Dr Sufis Parenting does review submitted work to get possible ongoing (paid) contributing writer opportunities.
Dr Sufis Parenting.com welcomes your submissions of photographs, text files, and other”Content”. This includes the royalty-free directly to copy, display, perform, transmit, and create derivative and collective works of that Content.
You verify that any Content you submit is original and created by you. You represent and warrant that any content you submit to us doesn’t infringe or misappropriate any right of a third party and you possess the right to grant all rights granted above.
Dr Sufis Parenting’s editorial staff reviews admissions and handpicks the stories to be featured on Dr Sufis Parenting.com. We’ll notify you within fourteen days of submission if we’re planning to run your post. If you don’t hear from us within that time frame, please feel free to submit elsewhere.
Once you click submit, our editorial team will review your original post or blog post to find out if your voice and ideas are an awesome fit for Dr Sufis Parenting. If yes, we will release your work on our website!
You are able to submit stories as frequently as you like. About 1200-1500 words is a fantastic target to shoot for, however we’ll gladly accept shorter or longer pieces if they fit our viewers.
While we prefer original unpublished content, we are available to republishing previously published work to give your content a broader audience.
At the bottom of each post we’ll show your 1-2-sentence bio, photo and links back to your website (yeah baby!) .
Tips For Getting Released On Dr Sufis Parenting
Do not submit your content until you’ve thoroughly edited your piece. We would like posts and articles that are press-ready! If something takes too many edits, then our staff will likely pass.
Be sure to link to all relevant sources on statistics and cited information.
“We only want original content out of you!”
You can email your articles at : [email protected]