Once your kid grows out of his low sitting potty chair, it may be time to get them a potty training seat that goes up the regular toilet. Some of the best potty training seats with steps which helps your child to easily get into the toilet.
We reviewed with ladders some of the best potty training seats and that is what we found.
Our top pick is Mangohood’s Potty Training Seat with a Step Stool Ladder. It offers a rugged look but it does have some great features, rare. While this is the one we’ve selected as the best, there are also some other great ones.
What to Consider While Choosing Best Potty Training Seat with Steps?
Shopping with a ladder to a potty training seat shouldn’t be so overwhelming. Just make sure you know exactly what you’re looking for. Above all, you’ll want to make sure you choose a comfortable chair.
The design is critical because you don’t want to harm your child trying to get up on the toilet. Safety should be paramount.
It is also important to look for a chair that can be easily adjusted and remove from your toilet It’s not really possible for adults to use the chair after all, so it’s pretty convenient to have one that will be easy to take off when you need to.
Finally, look for the material used for the chair. Choosing a material that will be easy to clean, but also antibacterial, and non-slip is a good idea. These are important features of keeping your child safe and healthy when using a potty seat.
Here Are Top 7 Best Potty Training Seat with steps
First, we have the Potty Training Seat at Mangohood with Step Stool Ladder on our list.
For a number of reasons, this one is our favourite including the cozy padded seat, strong handles and boys’ pee-catcher. Let’s look at it closely to see what this chair has to offer.
- It provides your child with the greatest level of safety. Not only does it have a step ladder with non-slip feet but it also has arm handles to make your child feel better when using the potty.
- Folding down is simple, making it easy for you to store it when you don’t need it. On the back of your bathroom door, it can even be hung.
- Keeping it clean is simple and is made of non-toxic plastic that is healthy for your child.
- Once it’s connected to the toilet, it does seem to be a little bulky, but this really adds to its protection.
- The splash guard is actually pretty low, which means that if they don’t want to make a mess, small boys may have to push down.
Second, we got the Luxxbaby Kids Potty Toilet Seat. This seat has a friendly, stylish design and comes in two colours. Choose by green or white. Check out some additional features.
- IT has a slim design but a pretty soft and comfortable seat that helps keep your child comfortable.
- There are even a few handles that let your child hang on. Sometimes being up at the toilet will make them feel less safe, but getting something to hang on to will help.
- This is non-slip, making your child safe. It can also be adjusted to varying heights to fit just about any toilet.
- The steps are not really quite wide, which can make it harder for the bigger children to get up the ladder
- Many parents have found the stairs were a bit wobbly, so make sure they are securely locked in before your child starts climbing them up.
The Kids ‘ Ostrich Toilet Step Trainer is one of the few potty training seats approved by the FDA for babies. It has a great design and is quite comfortable for your child as well. Let’s look at some of the other features that make this chair truly unique.
- It is fully adjustable, so you can use it on any toilet of any height.
- The back of the cushion is padded so this is really comfortable for your kid. It also has a wide ladder base which for added security consists of anti-slip content.
- The ladder is removable, enabling you to remove it when your child gets a little older, but still allowing them to use the comfortable seat in the toilet.
- The seat, because of the soft padding, is really not as easy to keep clean as some of the other seats outside.
- It is a bit voluminous, suggesting it may not be perfect for smaller bathrooms.
- It doesn’t give a splash guard which is usually a vital part of a proper potty chair for boys.
Know Laugh Love Kids ‘ Potty Training Seat with Ladder is a durable and comfortable potty training seat for boys and girls alike.
It has a versatile, long-lasting move that can fit children of all ages, so they’re relaxed on the toilet.
This potty baby training seat matches both normal and oval toilet style seats. Soft cushion seat and splash protection detach make easy washing.
This potty training seat for toddlers is designed ergonomically. The easy-grip handles and slip-free floor and seat pads are sure to keep even the most active children safe while using the potty to build confidence.
The foldable design saves you room easily so that you can store it while it’s not in use or take it with you while you’re travelling with your kids.
- Makes potty training your toddler fun and easy
- Built for safety and comfort
- Easily folds for storage and travel
- Doesn’t fit every toilet type
- Some people find it not as compact as they had imagined it to be
This CrazyLynX Adjustable Baby Toilet Trainer Seat with Step Stool Ladder aims to encourage children to go independently to the toilet and gradually decrease the need for adult supervision.
The double handrails and non-slip feature are sure to keep your kids safe even when they are in the toilet on their own.
This baby toilet trainer seat is very robust and has a load weight of 166 lbs. You should rotate your adjustable pedal to match the height of your baby as well as the toilet. The ladder for step stools is suitable for children aged 1-7yrs.
The baby toilet trainer seat refers to most types of toilets including V-shaped, U-shaped, and O-shaped toilets. The soft cushion seat is made of polyurethane that makes it evidence of water and mold. The material is also resistant to splitting by the padding. The foldable, compact design is space-saving and makes storage simple.
- Sturdy, with a Maximum Weight Load of 166 lbs
- Helps develop children’s toilet habits
- Folding, compact design is a space-saver
- Not for square shape toilets
- Some find it a little shaky when seated on
The Step Stool Ladder Iapetus Potty Toilet Training Seat is a newly designed baby potty training seat with two-sided handrails that makes it safe and convenient to use.
It has smooth contours and is in line with the ergonomics in its anti-splash style. The material pp of high quality and high density makes it very durable.
For your baby’s safety and comfort, this potty toilet training seat has an adjustable, anti-skid footrest and footpads. The PU content on the soft cushion makes it easy to clean and does not break easily. The upgraded double handrails against slip ensure safety and comfort for your baby
The Iapetus Potty Toilet Training Seat passed a test report on CPC, FDA Certification and ASTM. It is made to last and is expected to help your kids learn how to use the pot in a safe and comfortable way independently. To children aged 1-7 years, the Step Stool Ladder is recommended.
This seat for toilet training comes in two colours. For your little boy is the blue one, and for your baby girl is the purple one.
- Upgraded two-sided handrails allow easy and tight gripping
- Adjustable, anti-skid footrest and footpads ensure your child’s safety and comfort
- High-quality and high-density pp material makes the potty toilet training seat very comfy
- Does not fit elongated toilet seats
- Some customers find the cushion sliding off the toilet
- Some find it a bit pricey
The Makone Potty Trainer Seat with Step Stool Ladder is a 3-in-1, multifunctional potty trainer seat designed to help teach your kids to use the toilet just like adults.
This fulfils the needs of your kids and helps them to practice toilet etiquette just like adults.
This potty trainer seat comes with a variety of colours to choose from: Green (Green Footpad with Blue Handrail), Pink (White Footpad with Pink Handrail), Blue (Blue Footpad with Purple Handrail), Green-Deer (Green Handrail with Sika Deer), Pink-Deer (Pink Handrail with Sika Deer)
The Makone Potty Trainer Seat is made of durable, thick material that is actually recommended for home use. The soft pads allow for a comfortable and safe potty training for your kid.
The double-sided handrails are sturdy gripping handles while the non-removable, anti-skid pedal makes sure your kids don’t fall off or slip off the potty trainer seat.
This potty trainer seat comes with an optional, water and mold resistant soft pad which is easy to clean. The customizable anti-slip footpad can be adjusted up and down depending upon the height of your kid.
There are also six non-slip pads at the bottom of the cushion to make sure you don’t move the potty trainer seat even when your child is moving a lot. It’s also collapsible, user-friendly nature can save you a great deal of room.
- The 3-in-1, multi-purpose design helps train our children to use the toilets just like adults
- Comes with a wide variety of colours for you to choose from
- Built for your child’s comfort and safety
- Some customers prefer the footstool to be a bit deeper
- Many clients find the gap too wide for their kids
There are plenty of great potty training seats with ladders, but these are certainly some of the top choices we’ve found.
We also liked Mangohood’s Potty Training Seat with Step Stool Ladder because it has a super comfortable design and handles to make sure your child is feeling safe and confident as well.
Both three of these are good quality options, however, and part of the buying decision is clearly personal preference based on your bathroom colour, size and style.
It is also easy to clean and can be easily stored behind your door to the bathroom. While we do the utmost to like this one, you’re sure to find that either of these top picks is great choices.
If you’re not sure your child’s ready for the ladder, you might just get a potty chair sitting on the floor of the bathroom.
For boys (with pee splash guard), and top picks for girls potty chairs (no splash guard), we have checked our best potty chair choices separately.